"A few weeks back my partner brought me to the Meat Haus to have lunch. A favorite luncheon spot of his. The chips was absolutely"~ Angela Ruin | Purchasing Manager | NCS Holdings Limited
"Big shout out to Angela and all your team again for their excellent customer service. We were out of mozzarella cheese (mistak"~ James Robinson | Executive Chef | Gateway Hotel
"On behalf of Air Niugini Flight Services we would like to pass our grati"~ Thomas Tommo Molean | Executive Chef | Flight Services Department - Air Niugini
"Our sincere thanks for your outstanding service again. We were doing month end yesterday and also had a function for the manag"~ James Robinson - Executive Chef, Coral Sea Hotel
"I like to say a big thank you to you and the team for the sausages. The event again was a great success. The taste was great and"~ Mike Sceumann, Executive Chef - Holiday Inn
Health and Food
Hygiene is of paramount importance, to all our food processing facilities, i.e. the Butchery & Small-Goods Factory and the Wholesale Bakery. Accordingly, only Food Pro staff are allowed access to the freezers & manufacturing sites.
All employees in each operational areas (freezers, dispatch, food processing areas) are appropriately suited up to avoid work-place accidents and cross-contamination, to our food products.
We have Meat & Food Safety Certification and ensure every product brought into the country is accompanied with a Health Certificate from the supplier and of approved supplier as per our current Food Safety Standard.
Food Pro guarantees temperature control to ensure all products are delivered, fresh in chill and frozen state to the customer.
Food Pro PNG Ltd, is 100% HACCP certified.
All staff are trained and committed to ensuring colleagues & visitors are safe within the Food Pro environment.
Our goal is to minimise environmental impact from all operational activities.
Food Pro PNG is a member of the Port Moresby Chamber of Commerce and Industry and as a member agrees to:
- Support the chamber’s objectives as set down it’s constitution
- Conduct business ethically, fairly and without prejudice
- Promote and operate its business in the spirit of free enterprise and open completion
- Provide its clients and customers with goods and services of an agreed and acceptable standard for a fair and justifiable price
- Be honest and open in all its dealings
- Provide a safe, violence free and empowering workplace environment for all employees especially female employees, and by doing so
- Contribute to the economic development and growth of Papua New Guinea.